Sunday 1 February 2009

Results in for January


I'm pleased to announce that I completed January in the black thanks to Everest. I've also reached the point where I can just about 4-table a mix of $.10/$.20 and $.25/$.50 tables and break even.

I'm pretty astonished really. Can't say its been easy and I'm left wondering just how much of it is attributable to being on the right side of variance. I suppose we'll find out over the months to come!

The total "earn" isn't a life changing amount but the 4000 hands I played this month have certainly strengthened my resolve to continue learning and playing poker.

I'm well on the way to the Everest points total required to release the bonus. More on that in the next post.

This month was my baptism to multi-tabling. I can play 3 tables reasonably comfortably at $.25/$.50 (at least on Everest) and have taken the total up to 4 once (maximum record MT ratio for that session was 3.34).

My results at $.25/$.50 seem pretty consistent. Played and won against a number of the regulars though admittedly the sample size is very small (max hands against any one player = 60). I 've also been burnt a number of times trying to play back at maniacs.

No comments: