Friday 26 December 2008

Virgin Poker Fight Back

Well, I finally decided to be more patient and *try* to play properly at Virgin Poker. I have lost a lot of money there (in relation to the limits I'm playing) and it will take a while to win it all back if indeed I can win it back.

I've made a reasonable start over the last few days though - thanks to a few bad and very aggressive players and also a little luck. the luck was mainly today - I actually played too long and, being down on my session, went on tilt with K5 suited. Hit a flush draw on the river. Then I lucked out with an A-5 straight on another table and... finally getting myself a head(again) for the evening, decided it was time to call it a night!

I made a huge amount (again in relation to the limits) the other day after I ended up flush vs flush on the river. I had the nut flush so knew I could keep betting but the other guy didn't work that out and basically re-raised me until we hit the cap.

The cap is pretty darn high at virgin poker. I was really surprised at that but mustn't complain as it helped kickstart my upward swing.

No comments: