Sunday 29 March 2009

Full Ring at FullTilt on the eve of a full day

Well, I went back to full ring for a change this evening at $.5/$1. Was a little concerned that six max might have affected my full ring play and low-and-behold the session didn't go so well especially to start with (at one point I was down about $25) but thankfully conditions changed during the session and I clawed my way back to within $3 of my starting stack before calling it quits.

Here's my favourite bad beat of the session.




Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 81558

The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Pre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is MP1 with QQ of spades QQ of clubs

UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, CO calls, BTN calls, SB calls, BB 3-bets, UTG calls, 1 fold, Hero caps!, CO calls, BTN calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls

Flop: (25 SB) 55 of hearts TT of clubs 88 of clubs (6 players)

SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, CO raises, BTN folds, SB calls, BB 3-bets, UTG folds, Hero caps!, CO calls, SB calls, BB calls

Turn: (20.5 BB) 33 of hearts (4 players)

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls all in, SB calls, BB calls

River: (23.55 BB) 33 of clubs (4 players - 1 is all in)

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, SB folds, BB calls

Final Pot: 25.55 BB

Hero shows QQ of spades QQ of clubs (two pair, Queens and Threes)

CO mucks TT of hearts 99 of hearts

BB shows KK of hearts KK of spades (two pair, Kings and Threes)

BB wins 4.85 BB

BB wins 20.2 BB

(Rake: $0.50)



At some point I should work out how many bets I could have spared myself in that hand but not tonight.

No comments: